Our Rental Coordinator, Leslie Michaels, returned to ORO on January 11, 2021 (as approved in November), and she has been busy ever since. Leslie is here to support ORO owners who find their own renters and are interested in being a part of the ORO Rental Program. If you have an RV lot or a home you would like to put in the Rental Program, please contact Leslie (863-877-4182) for more information.
Leslie is here through at least April 30, 2021 to support owners and help us prepare for the Rental Program going forward. She hit the ground running, 20 hours a week, and has achieved a great deal since her return. Here are a few highlights:
- Researched 2020 rental records and provided information to ORO accountant for 1099s required by ORO owners in January.
- Reviewed proposed changes in ORO governing documents and provided valuable input to improve changes for ORO and owners in preparation for the March owner vote.
- Established ORO Rental Program email account and dedicated Google Voice phone number (863-877-4182).
- Finalized the interim ORO Rental Agreement for the rental period through April 30, 2021.
- Finalized the Check-In/Reservation form used for renters and extended-stay guests.
- Researched and contacted cleaning companies and linen services. Provided options to consider for the ORO Rental Program.
- Worked with Annie’s Cleaning Service to obtain estimates for rental home cleanings, both post-rental and pre-season cleaning lists.
- Established and documented processes for rental inquiries received by the ORO office.
- Coordinated and documented processes with the Guard House for check-in of owner-identified renters.
- Reviewed LiveRez permission levels and established accounts needed to manage it effectively.
- Researched existing credit card fees and related costs of the LiveRez rental software ORO uses.
- Reviewed historical rental files and the related rental checklists and forms.
- Provided the interim ORO Rental Agreement to several owners for the period through April 30.
- Responded to a number of requests about the Rental Program and inquiries about available properties. When the program opens, renters have expressed interest in making reservations.
Leslie is here to help you. If you are interested in renting your RV lot or home through the ORO Rental Program, Leslie may know someone who has contacted her and is looking for somewhere to rent. She is excited by the level of interest even while the program is on hold and limited to owner-identified renters. ORO is a great place to live, visit, experience, and enjoy!