ORO requires this Pet Application/Registration Form from each pet owner (whether living in ORO full-time or part-time). Even if you have provided these details in the past, ORO requires that you annually update these records.
The following documents need to be submitted along with your completed form:
- Recent Color Photo of Pet- For identity purposes
- Recent Vet Shot Records
- Recent Copy of License Tag or a RFID microchip registration
Please drop off the documentation to the ORO office, ORO drop box, mail it back to the office, or feel free to email it to our Park Manager. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
If you live at ORO full-time, you can obtain a license from Polk County:
- Online: https://licensepet.com/wl3/reg/polkwl
InPerson: Polk County Sheriff’s Office Animal Control, 7115 deCastro Road, Winter Haven, FL 33880
863-577-1762 or 888-275-8941
For Polk County pet licenses:
- A one (1) year license for a spayed or neutered dog or cat is $10.00.
- A one (1) year license for an unsprayed or unneutered dog or cat is $25.00.
- Only dogs or cats that have received a three (3) year rabies vaccination are eligible for a three (3) year license.
- The three (3) year licenses are $15.00 for sterilized pets, and $60.00 for unsterilized pets.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.polksheriff.org/animal-services and https://apps.polk-county.net/ordinances/Handler1.ashx?Id=288