To reserve one of our rental homes or RV sites, please call our Rental Coordinator at 863-877-4182. We prefer to speak with our guests to personally assist in selecting the perfect property for you. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm EST.
Deposits and Reservations
A deposit or full payment is required at the time of reservation, depending upon the type of property rented and the length of stay.
- For RV site rentals, the deposit is $350 for rentals of more than 7 days, and is applied to the outstanding balance when final payment is due. For RV site rentals of 7 days or less, full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- For home rentals, the deposit is $350 and is treated as a security deposit. The pet deposit, when renting a home that allows a pet, is an additional $200. These deposits will be retained until the rental home has been inspected after departure but before the next guest checks in. If everything is found satisfactory, these deposits will be refunded within 30 days of departure.
- Accepted Payment Methods: ORO will accept rental and reservation payments only by credit card, debit card, cashier’s check, or cash.
- Reservation Processing Fee: A non-refundable processing fee of $15 is due at time of reservation.
- Cleaning Fee: For home rentals, a non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 is due.
- Final Payment for Rentals of Less than 6 Months: Full payment is due at least two weeks before your check-in date for reservations made two weeks or longer before your arrival. For reservations made less than two weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- Long-Term Rentals (6 Months or Longer): Some of our rental properties are available for long-term rentals. Contact the Rental Coordinator to see if a property offers this option and to understand the terms for rentals of 6 months or longer.
- Advanced Reservations: Some of our rental properties can be reserved for next season (a year in advance). Contact the Rental Coordinator to see if a property offers this option.
- Cancellations or Changes: For more information about cancellations, changes, and related fees, see our Cancellation and Change Policy.