Outdoor Resorts at Orlando takes your privacy seriously.
In general, you can visit the Outdoor Resorts web site without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
Outdoor Resorts does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Outdoor Resorts under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Outdoor Resorts communicate with you about offers from Outdoor Resorts and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of a person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Outdoor Resorts is acquired by or merged with another company.
- You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or email address that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download resources from our web site, or to provide you with a reservation. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. Outdoor Resorts or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable cookies or opt-out at a download or request page.
Outdoor Resorts may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt out of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
Personal Data We May Collect
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on this site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These cookies are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
How Long We Retain Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your Rights for Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.