Several ORO residents have posted recently about how they have enjoyed visiting The Friar Tuck (thefriartuck.com), which is located in Town Center at Cagan Crossings. This English Cafe describes itself as an “Unfussy, counter-serve eatery serving homemade English classics and take-home market goods.”
Comments from ORO residents highlight many reasons to visit and enjoy this local gem:
- “Friar Tucks has many things including great food, Bingo, music, and even entertainment! Join in on the fun!”
- “We have eaten at Friar Tuck’s at Cagan Crossings. We have had their fish fry and the cod in creamy dill sauce, both excellent. However, for the lamb lovers, their every other Sunday lamb dinner is a rare treat!”
David Thomas’s Review
Many thanks to David Thomas for sharing his review with us:
Remember customer service? Well, they have it. It was fantastic! With a waitress and a floor manager, it is very well run.
- Food was an 8 out of 10. Large portions, so you can split the fish and chips for $7.50/pp. Desert was fantastic!
- Service was a 10 out of 10.
- Cost was really affordable. Drinks were $5 house wines; beers $5.75 20oz. Don’t judge!
Thursday night was trivia night. The Friar Tuck has really creative activities almost every night including singers, band, and burlesque show. I do recommend this restaurant!